Can’t seem to figure out a filter for this situation

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Can’t seem to figure out a filter for this situation

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Can’t seem to figure out a filter for this situation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pokerwalebabu
    Participant

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked earlier, but I can’t seem to find a solution to this situation for which I’m looking to add a filter.
    Situation: I am the PFR in a single raised pot and IP, and just one opponent has called me from OOP. The opponent could have limp/called me or just called me from OOP.
    What I do in DH2: I add these options to the filter – preflop action facing hero = unopened, limper; Preflop Action=R; 3bet=no.

But when I add a filter called “Preflop IP=green” from the Standard Filters page, it does not work correctly to me being IP to the caller of my raise.
    Also for making it heads up situation postflop, when I add “Players between 2-2” from Standard Filters, it actually filters for hands that were played HU preflop. That is, onle 2 players were on the table preflop. I am actually looking for a spot where it was a 6-max table but only 2 players made it to the flop (myself IP and one opponent OOP).

Can someone help here please?

Thanks a lot.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Please send us a message though our support page with a screenshot of your dashboard so we can see what went wrong.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

pokerwalebabu
    Participant

Thanks, I have raised a request through your support page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu