Can’t add or remove columns from reports

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Can’t add or remove columns from reports

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Can’t add or remove columns from reports

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bel42
    Participant

I am using DriveHUD 2 on a trial basis for this month. Looks good and feels a bit smoother.

I cannot seem to add or remove columns from any of the reports. I click on the column header and check off or on the columns I want, but nothing changes in the report. Even if a create a new report, it just keeps the columns from the old report.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Can you please check if you are using the latest version.  I just tested it on my side and it seems to be working fine. Checking and unchecking stats in your report header  then clicking “apply “should add/remove the stat in your report.  Can you please send us a message through the DH2 app with logs attached so we can check this for you.

Edit: I just checked this on other PCs and it looks like this issue happens on some systems, i informed our developers about this. thanks for letting us know and please wait for our update.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We release a fix for the column header issue. please install DH2 again from a new installer and it should fix it.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD2-install.exe

bel42
    Participant

Thanks, seems to be working fine now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu