Bug with HH Replayer with Reports/Filters

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Bug with HH Replayer with Reports/Filters

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Bug with HH Replayer with Reports/Filters

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arshaq
    Participant

I was trying to review my hands for the past few sessions by filtering for all hands where I saw a flop. I’ve been doing this for some time now. But I noticed last night that when I went to each session’s hands with the filter on, and I would select all the hands and open up the replayer to go through them, some of the hands are missing in the replayer. The hands are being in shown in the report list when I turn on the filter, but when I select all hands and try to go through them in the replayer, there are random hands that just aren’t showing up in the replayer despite being in the list and selected. This bug wasn’t there a few days a week ago, so I’m not sure what exactly changed – maybe it was because of the recent update (I think I remember downloading one within the last 2-3 days).

I really hope you get this fixed ASAP, because it’s really screwing with my experience studying. Please let me know if you any more details on the bug.

Attachments:
    bjohnson
    Participant

Check that the Min BB, in the Replayer, is set to 0.

Arshaq
    Participant

Well damn, I feel a little silly now. Not sure how that got changed, but it was set to 6 for some reason. But it looks like that was it, seems to be working perfectly fine now. Thank you very much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu