Blank “Opponent Type” in Range Settings Popup

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Blank “Opponent Type” in Range Settings Popup

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Blank “Opponent Type” in Range Settings Popup

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brenda
    Participant

I’ve attached an image of the blank dropdown when I try to select Opponent Type in the Range gear icon popup. I’ve never been able to run a range report and I’m wondering if this has something to do with it. I have Rebuilt Players Statistics and it does not resolve the problem.

I have version 2.0.3.7620 (wasn’t able to run range report even before latest big update)

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Please send us a message again though our support page so i can prompt our dev team of this issue.

Brenda
    Participant

I did right after the chat, but I guess it got lost, so decided to try the forum. Will send another message…

DH Support
    Keymaster

We got it, ty, and we’re checking into it.

Brenda
    Participant

Any updates to my issue? Thank you

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

No update from our dev team yet, please wait for their reply.

Brenda
    Participant

Any investigation done for my issue?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Can you please send us another message though support or though the app so I can prompt our dev team about the status of your issue.

Brenda
    Participant

Sent again

Brenda
    Participant

This was never resolved, btw. Pretty disappointed I never even received a response, let alone a resolution.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

sorry to hear that. I just checked our backend and found your ticket still active waiting for your reply.

In our last reply, Brian requested that you update DH2 to the latest version and see if that fix the range report issue and if it’s still not working for you, send your log again so we can check what went wrong.

spenceramelie903
    Participant

It seems that you are encountering an issue with the Opponent Type dropdown in the Range gear icon popup. It appears to be blank and is preventing you from running a range report. You have tried rebuilding Player Statistics, but it has not resolved the problem. It may be worth checking for any available updates or reaching out to the support team for further assistance.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu