4 Small Suggestions

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. 4 Small Suggestions
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blobbloblob
    Participant

I’m using the trial right now. I have not delved too deep into it yet because I don’t have a large enough database of hands. However I have 4 suggestions.

1) I’d like to see an active session tab. Where you can see stats from your active session including gauges and graph. This can halfway done already if you filter by “today” and have only played a single session, but if you have played multiple sessions or you played “today into tomrrow” it doesnt work. There’s plenty of room to add this feature into a tab on top.

2) Tagged Hands. There is a filter to only show tagged hands, however I would like to see a column when you view all hands to show which ones were tagged. Either a checkmark or maybe a small image would work.

3) Auto-Refresh. I’d like to see hands pop up automatically when the hand imports. It’s one less thing to do when you’re in the middle of a session and you’re trying to tag a hand. Especially when you are playing  Ignition Zone where here is no HUD to bring up a drop down menu for tagging.

4) It’s pretty much a personal issue, but the fonts are kind of small and might need to be bolded or slightly increased in size.

Thanks

DH Support
    Keymaster

Hello, and thank you for your thoughtful suggestions.

1) There’s an active session report that I think is what you’re referring to. In the reports section, scroll all the way to the right.

2) If you add a note to a tagged hand, it will display like this, but if it’s just tagged, then it will only show when you select tagged hands. I’ll pass this suggestion on.

3) Auto-refresh happens in the live play screen. It’s mainly not done in the primary screen reports to save resources for people with lower end systems. You can right click anywhere on a report and click refresh. I think the live play screen solved this issue though if you look at it. And this is an option setting we can add later, but try that report and see if it meets your needs.

4) This could possibly be a future setting. Did you try the white skin version? The fonts pop off a little more on the white background as opposed to the black background. You can select your dark/light skin from the settings (gear) option at the top right hand side.

junk1
    Participant

I would like add another vote for the feature to be able to see the tags on hands.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu