Reply To: HUD Improvements

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD Improvements
  5. Reply To: HUD Improvements
Kmasonbx
Participant

okay so i tested the 6max settings. i duplicated my main hud 5 times and made the settings for: 2max, 3max, 6max, and 2-3-4-5-6max, anddd 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 max. just played 1 table while testing. ( when i switch huds it switches for all tables…) testing results: (played about 40 hands during the testing switch back and forth between duplicated huds. ) #1) when i switch to my 2max duplicated hud everyones stats get reset but mine then it just collects info like it was a normal 6max game. #2) when i switch to 3max it shows everyone around 40 hands played #3) when i switch to 6max it shows same stats as 3max and everyone around 40 hands played again. #4) then i switch back to 2max it once again it resets everyones hands at the table but mine. ( and this would do it to all the tables i am playing…..) #5) just did updated test while writing this with 9max only setting on 6 max table. it reset everyones hud but mine like the 2max and then counted off like normal i dont think these are the settings he was talking about

What I assumed the setting does is filter by hands played at that kind of table. So since the vast majority of sites do not have 3-5 max tables, those settings should yield no difference than the 6-max setting. The 2-max hands changing makes sense since those would actually be a type of game available, and if you have never played anyone at a HU table they wouldn’t have stats. I’m just speculating here as I took the day off from playing so did not test the setting. Tomorrow when I play if one of the players I play with at both game types is at any of my tables I’ll be able to know for sure if the setting works as intended.

Menu