Reply To: Delayed C-Bet Percentage

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Delayed C-Bet Percentage
  5. Reply To: Delayed C-Bet Percentage

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Delayed C-Bet Percentage Reply To: Delayed C-Bet Percentage

MCAChiTown
Participant

After thinking about it a little more I think DriveHUD’s formula has to be off. Looking at most of the regs I’m seeing most average in the 30s. There’s no way solid regs aren’t firing a delayed c-bet at a higher percentage than that. I think it must be taking into account times when your opponent bet at some point and it’s affecting the total sample of the stat instead of just the times you had an opportunity to delayed c-bet for the total sample of the stat. I know several regs who delayed c-bet at least as often as they fire a c-bet on the flop. If you saw a bunch of regs whose flop c-bet average was in the 30s you’d definitely think something was wrong with the stat.

I know there is a similar issue with the Bet River on Bet/Check Line and the Check River on Bet/Check Line stats. The average for many regs is in the low 30s for betting there, which seems way too low. I think the formula either has to be taking into account too many opportunities that aren’t solely based on these lines or not counting the total times there was a bet on the river for this line for whatever reason.

Menu