Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

MCAChiTown
Participant

Did you make sure the correct Profile Icons are positioned next to the correct HUDs? You can check this by left clicking on any HUD part and making sure every piece of the player’s HUD moves together on the table.

I haven’t messed around with it in a while, but I believe if you make your parameters very strict then it will assign a random icon to the players that don’t fall exactly inside of the parameters of one of the profiles. Try to leave most of them only tied to one or two stats. Then you can make a few that have some more strict parameters. That seemed to work best for me. I also created about a half dozen of my own to make up for unique, but fairly common player types I come across that didn’t really fit the description of the default profile types.

Menu