Reply To: HUD Alignment Issues

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD Alignment Issues
  5. Reply To: HUD Alignment Issues

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD Alignment Issues Reply To: HUD Alignment Issues

MCAChiTown
Participant

I play at BetOnline more than any other site so I should definitely be able to help.

It is very hard to perfectly adjust the HUD position to exactly where you want it to be in the HUD Creator. The best thing to do is to adjust the HUD positions while at the table. Left clicking and holding it down on a part of the HUD will move each individual postiton’s HUD and all other components. Right clicking and holding it down will move the individual components such as the HUD, Bumper Stickers or Profile Icon. Once you have each individual component of the HUD perfectly positioned on the table you need to click on the DriveHUD icon at the top of the table and click on Save HUD Position.

Make sure that you have the correct HUD name selected for the correct table size when at the tables and when editing in the HUD Creator. Each different HUD you use will need to be aligned to your liking and saved, but once you do it for that one you won’t have to do it again.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I’ve been using DriveHUD on BetOnline for almost a year now.

Menu