HUD Alignment Issues

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD Alignment Issues

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD Alignment Issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kyle

Every 10-Max table I play at BetOnline has HUD aligned incorrectly. When a new table is opened HUD does not align to player’s seated position. Instead the HUD looks much too compact and too far to the left.

When I attempt to drag a player’s HUD stats and drop them to a more correct position, I am able to drag and drop stats slightly, but if dragged over to the right too far the stats snap back to their previous position. It seems like the HUD doesn’t fit on my standard table on BetOnline which is too bad. Unfortunately the current positioning is so far to the left is makes it unplayable.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Every 10-Max table I play at BetOnline has HUD aligned incorrectly. When a new table is opened HUD does not align to player’s seated position. Instead the HUD looks much too compact and too far to the left. When I attempt to drag a player’s HUD stats and drop them to a more correct position, I am able to drag and drop stats slightly, but if dragged over to the right too far the stats snap back to their previous position. It seems like the HUD doesn’t fit on my standard table on BetOnline which is too bad. Unfortunately the current positioning is so far to the left is makes it unplayable.

So if the HUD goes off table too much on BOL drivehud re-adjusts it. We’re literally working on this right now. In fact developers just pushed a new build as I’m typing that is supposed to be addressing this. So we’ll be testing it today and hopefully it addresses any of these concerns.

Thanks for the input! I’ll pots in here and let you know if it’s good when we’re done testing.

Kyle

Thanks for the response. A fix would is certainly highly anticipated here!

For my specific situation it seems like a couple issues.
    1 –  The initial alignment of the HUD is incorrect. Seems like HUD is not snapping to table correctly when new table opens.

2 –  Any manual drag and drop effort has invisible boarders preventing correct alignment (Sounds like you are working on this now)

It might be important to note that I am not dragging anything “Off-Table”. I am attempting to move stats from far left of 10-max table to the right side of the table.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Once you move the HUD, are you click on the DH logo and saving the HUD position? We just created some new cash HUDs that work with BOL. IF you haven’t update to the newest official release:

DriveHUD Official Release Build – v.1.1.0.1472

Try one of the cash HUDs and see if those work. If they do we’re making some new tournament ones as well. But as long a the HUD is somewhere within a reasonable distance of the table window (you can go slightly off), and you save the HUD position, it should stay. We have already have developers try and re-produce this w/o success. So if you’re still having an issue we might want to get your layouts folder and see what’s going on specifically. Just let us know.

Kyle

I downloaded the latest update. Played some cash games as well as tournament on BetOnline. Alignment still off 🙁

It doesn’t matter if I save a manually dragged position because Drive wont let me drag half of the stats to their proper position. The save function itself works well, its the alignment of the stats on my table as well as the inability to move the stats far enough to the left or downward.

For some reason Drive thinks I am dragging stats off the table and auto adjusts them back. When in actuality I am trying to drag stats over to the right of the table. It seems like the HUD Alignment thinks my table is MUCH smaller than it is.

Thanks,
    Kyle

DH Support
    Keymaster

So are you moving and aligning this in the HUD tab of drivehud or on table? I can’t re-produce what you’re saying. I can move and save positions w/o issue.

Kyle

I have attempted to adjust using both methods, the HUD tab as well as the dragging method while at a table.

While you may not be able to reproduce the initial alignment issues, one way to reproduce the 2nd part of my issue is while at a table drag a specific player’s HUD off the table. Drive will snap the stats you are dragging back to the table and not allow you to drop the stats off the table. This has become part of my issue because Drive isn’t viewing my table window size correctly. Drive thinks my table is smaller than it actually is (Maybe a resolution issue? Or initial alignment?). Therefore when I am at a table I will begin to drag a stat under it’s correct player and Drive will snap the stat back before it reaches the player name.

I ran out of my Trial time so I think I will have to look elsewhere. However, thank you for the support.

Kyle

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand that. Have you tried any of the latest versions though? That should have addressed some of the long off table HUDs. Version .1521 for example. I can get you a trial extension if you haven’t tried that latest versions. You’ll have to e-mail support from the red form at the bottom right hand corner of any screen on this site. Just point them to this post w/ the e-mail you used during trial.

EvilGreebo
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with 1.4.1.1877 – BetOnline tournament table huds are out of whack on each table reload.  I think cash is too but I am not jumping tables there as often.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’m having the same issue with 1.4.1.1877 – BetOnline tournament table huds are out of whack on each table reload. I think cash is too but I am not jumping tables there as often.

What do you mean table reload? When you are moved tables? We haven’t seen any issues w/ cash tables ever. MTT table move, we’ve seen issues in the past but haven’t had any recently reported issues. Can you click on the support icon at the top right in drivehud, and click support and send a message please. We’ll take a look at your log.

kranston
    Participant

Decided to purchase a subscription as Drive is one of the few that work on BetOnline. Still struggling with this issue. Every table on Betonline has HUD alignment issues – using version 1.4.5.2257.

Unable to align HUD by dragging at the actual table, and unable to align via the Drive Hud tab.

Is there anyone that can help me out with this one?

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I play at BetOnline more than any other site so I should definitely be able to help.

It is very hard to perfectly adjust the HUD position to exactly where you want it to be in the HUD Creator. The best thing to do is to adjust the HUD positions while at the table. Left clicking and holding it down on a part of the HUD will move each individual postiton’s HUD and all other components. Right clicking and holding it down will move the individual components such as the HUD, Bumper Stickers or Profile Icon. Once you have each individual component of the HUD perfectly positioned on the table you need to click on the DriveHUD icon at the top of the table and click on Save HUD Position.

Make sure that you have the correct HUD name selected for the correct table size when at the tables and when editing in the HUD Creator. Each different HUD you use will need to be aligned to your liking and saved, but once you do it for that one you won’t have to do it again.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I’ve been using DriveHUD on BetOnline for almost a year now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu