Reply To: A few issues from new release

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A few issues from new release
  5. Reply To: A few issues from new release

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x A few issues from new release Reply To: A few issues from new release

DH Support
Keymaster

I’ll make a list of a few things giving me trouble. It would be great if you would include in release notes which features are visible but not working yet; you may have less support tickets from users wondering if its a problem on their end. I’m on BetOnline customizing for 6-max. – Tilt meter does not place properly on the game table. I have to drag it into place manually for each table.

The HUD screen is schematic view of real table, so you need to adjust the position during the game, and then save it. And then it will load in the correct position each time for all tables.

– I can no longer see a players name within the HUD box when I mouse-over the white divider lines; that was a necessary feature for me to quickly ensure my HUD boxes have not hopped around during play. – Trying to manually resize the HUD box causes it to behave erratically. Getting it back to normal required me to restart DriveHUD but this doesnt fix it every time. I attached a screenshot. I submitted a log through the HUD support route as well. Tim

The mouse over of the plain text box is removed. We’re going to add it as an option. You have to add the player type icon apparently now, but we will add this function back into the next release for the plain text box.

Thanks for the feedback.

Menu