A few issues from new release

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A few issues from new release

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x A few issues from new release

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I’ll make a list of a few things giving me trouble. It would be great if you would include in release notes which features are visible but not working yet; you may have less support tickets from users wondering if its a problem on their end.

I’m on BetOnline customizing for 6-max.

–  Tilt meter does not place properly on the game table. I have to drag it into place manually for each table.

–  I can no longer see a players name within the HUD box when I mouse-over the white divider lines; that was a necessary feature for me to quickly ensure my HUD boxes have not hopped around during play.

–  Trying to manually resize the HUD box causes it to behave erratically. Getting it back to normal required me to restart DriveHUD but this doesnt fix it every time. I attached a screenshot.

I submitted a log through the HUD support route as well.

Tim

Attachments:

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I’ve passed this on to development. As far as the player name though, this was fixed in the latest .1364 beta:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.1.0.1364.exe

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’ll make a list of a few things giving me trouble. It would be great if you would include in release notes which features are visible but not working yet; you may have less support tickets from users wondering if its a problem on their end. I’m on BetOnline customizing for 6-max. – Tilt meter does not place properly on the game table. I have to drag it into place manually for each table.

The HUD screen is schematic view of real table, so you need to adjust the position during the game, and then save it. And then it will load in the correct position each time for all tables.

– I can no longer see a players name within the HUD box when I mouse-over the white divider lines; that was a necessary feature for me to quickly ensure my HUD boxes have not hopped around during play. – Trying to manually resize the HUD box causes it to behave erratically. Getting it back to normal required me to restart DriveHUD but this doesnt fix it every time. I attached a screenshot. I submitted a log through the HUD support route as well. Tim

The mouse over of the plain text box is removed. We’re going to add it as an option. You have to add the player type icon apparently now, but we will add this function back into the next release for the plain text box.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

Ok thank you. I do have  v1.1.0.1364 installed, its still not showing player names in the HUD box though.

Tim

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

Ok thank you. I do have v1.1.0.1364 installed, its still not showing player names in the HUD box though. Tim

Nevermind, support email explained that feature will be back at some point.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I’ll make a list of a few things giving me trouble. It would be great if you would include in release notes which features are visible but not working yet; you may have less support tickets from users wondering if its a problem on their end. I’m on BetOnline customizing for 6-max. – Tilt meter does not place properly on the game table. I have to drag it into place manually for each table.

The HUD screen is schematic view of real table, so you need to adjust the position during the game, and then save it. And then it will load in the correct position each time for all tables.

I have adjusted the tilt meter position on the tables and saved it a few times. They always end up way off position when opening a new table. Photo link attached.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/sweatdog/566d35a3-a609-4fee-b89a-0f6629556448.png

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

DH Support
    Keymaster

You’re 100% sure you went to the DH logo and saved the HUD again?

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

Yes I tried it repeatedly yesterday, and again just now.

But I just found I can get it roughly in place by fudging it through the customization screen.

The only other issue I’m having is the HUD boxes aren’t lining up with the right players half of the time. I have to use “sit here” at the table to align things, and eventually they miss-align again at some point causing me to have to babysit them for fear that I’ll make the wrong read with a dif players stats. It’s happened several times and it’s rather tilt inducing. As of now I can’t see player names in the HUD boxes either so I have to try to recognize my stats or another reg at the table and use him for alignment.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks again for the feedback. This next release that’s coming out, it will be much easier to position. There is also a left click option where you can move all elements on the table at one time, and then save.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu