Ignition / Bodog Poker Site Setup
Make sure that Ignition / Bodog is enabled in DriveHUD by doing the following:
1. Click on the settings button at the top-right of DriveHUD.
2. Click on SITE SETTINGS.
3. Select Ignition/Bodog from the site drop-down list.
4. Make sure that the Activate/Deactivate button is GREEN. If it’s not. click it until it shows as GREEN.
5. Click on APPLY.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ignition is a site that requires you wait for your table to fully load (meaning it’s shown as 100% loaded) before you load your next table. If you’re playing Zone, only load one table at the same time. Do not select the option to load 2 at once, or your tracking will not work correctly.
To run a HUD on Ignition Casino / Bodog poker with DriveHUD you only need to do the following:
1. Load up DriveHUD (we recommend doing this first).
2. Load up Ignition Casino or Bodog poker(Ignition skin).
3. Just make sure the HUD start/stop button in the HUD tab at the top of DriveHUD shows a stop sign (meaning it’s running and to click it would stop it).
As long as that’s in place, a HUD will show up on Ignition. If you don’t have a HUD running on there for any reason. Simply click on the headset / support looking icon at the top right hand corner of DriveHUD. Put your name and e-mail and a message that you’re having difficulty and make sure to have the attach log button checked. Our support staff will respond promptly and get you up and running.