Winamax Site Setup
Important – You need to make sure that playground mode is disabled in the winamax client. For more information, see here: https://www.winamax.fr/en/playground
DriveHUD 2 Saved Hand Location Setup (step 1)
DriveHUD 2 will auto-detect your hand history folder location on startup, but we suggest checking and ensuring that it is set correctly. To do so, do the following:
1) Click on the SETTINGS button icon at the top right-hand side of DriveHUD 2.
2) Click on the SITE SETTINGS tab in the settings window.
3) From the drop-down menu shown below, select – Winamax
4. Make sure you have a hand history location showing, or click the AUTO DETECT button to add your hand history folder location for Winamax poker.
5. Click on APPLY. Click on OK.
Preferred Seating Setup
To set preferred seating for Winamax Poker, do the following:
Set seat numbers in DriveHUD
From the DriveHUD 2 dashboard, click on the settings menu button (top right of DriveHUD 2):
Then from the settings menu, click on SITE SETTINGS. Make sure Winamax is selected from the drop-down menu. Scroll down until you see Preferred Seating.
Select the table types you want preferred seating for from the pull-down menu.
Important Note: Winamax has removed the ability to set preferred seating, but you can still set it at DriveHUD 2.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/