How to install Pokerrrr 2 on PC
How to download and setup NoxPlayer emulator
Like most mobile poker apps, you need an emulator to play POKERRRR 2 on PC. NoxPlayer is our favorite emulator PLUS it works really well with Asian Hand Converter. (which allows you to run a HUD on these poker apps!)
[VIDEO] This is a setup and tutorial guide on how to download and setup NoxPlayer Emulator.
1. Download the latest emulator (for PC)
Click here to download the NOX emulator
2. Install the emulator.
3. Launch the emulator
4. Basic buttons and Settings – on the top, the gear icon is for settings. While on the lower right are the back, home, and tasks view buttons.
How to install Pokerrrr 2
1. Once you have Nox Emulator installed, click the Play Store from the home screen.
2. Search for “Pokerrrr 2” at the top.
3. Click on Install and wait for it to finish installing.
4. Pokerrrr 2 is now installed and you can click on Play or launch it from your emulator homescreen.
How to sign up on Pokerrrr2
1. On your emulator (ex: NoxPlayer), Launch Pokerrrr 2.
2. You can Sign in with a Facebook / Google Account, or simply play as guest. In this case, we’ll sign in with a Google Account.
3. Tick the box for accepting the Terms & Privacy. The second one is optional. Then click on Agree
4. Type in your gamer name and click on Create.
5. Click on Continue
6. You’ll now be on the App homescreen. Start playing!
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/