To run a HUD on America’s Cardroom with DriveHUD, the following needs to be done including enabling hand histories on America’s Card Room Client:
1. Click on the SETTINGS button icon at the top right-hand side of DriveHUD.
2. Click on the SITE SETTINGS tab in the settings window.
3. From the drop-down menu shown below, select – Winning Poker Network.
4. Delete the currently selected hand history directory (not the archive folder).
5. Click on Auto Detect to set the correct path. Alternatively, you can click Add and Set the hand history location to C:\AmericasCardroom\handHistory.
6. Make sure that the Activate/Deactivate button is GREEN. If it’s RED, click it so it turns GREEN.
7. Click on APPLY.
Enable Hand Histories on America’s Card Room
America’s Card Room (The Winning Poker Network) client will automatically save hand histories to a designated directory on your hard drive. You need to make sure this is enabled in order for DriveHUD to pick up the hands, launch a HUD, and save your hand histories in its database.
To see where your hand histories are stored for American’s Card Room (WPN), do the following:
1. From America’s Card Room lobby, click on Game Info -> View Hand History.
2. Click Options
3. Please note the default location where American’s Card Room (WPN) is saving your hand histories under Destination Folder.
If you don’t have a HUD running on there for any reason, simply click on the headset/support looking icon at the top right-hand corner of DriveHUD. Put your name and e-mail and a message that you’re having difficulty and make sure to have the attach log button checked. Our support staff will respond promptly and get you up and running.