How do I create a new HUD?
Creating a new HUD with DriveHUD is simple. The following tutorial will walk you through the process step by step.
- Click on the HUD tab at the top of DriveHUD.
- Select the game type you want to create a HUD for (ie, cash, holdem).
- Select a table layout from the drop down list (ie, Bovada 6-max).
- Select the HUD Screen from the drop down (ie, DriveHUD VERT). If you don’t want to use a DriveHUD HUD, then click on the USE PLAIN HUD button. This will allow you to setup the classic HUD feel and look.
- Next go down to the ALL STATS section towards the bottom middle of the screen.
- Click and expand any of the stat sections you’d like to potentially add to the HUD.
- Once a stat section is expanded, left click on any stat you’d like to add and drag and drop it into the selected stats section.
- If you want to create a new line of stats, click on the spacer button that is in between the ALL STATS and SELECTED STATS sections.
- To add a color range, or change the font size and type of the stats you’ve selected, click on the paint bucket icon just above the selected stats section.
- When you’re done, click on the save button at the top right hand side of your screen, and create a name for your HUD.