Zoom Hud is not working

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Zoom Hud is not working

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Zoom Hud is not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pablo
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have issues that my Hud mostly shows no stats of the players. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. It doesn´t more than it does.

Ich tripple everything to setup properly but I see no issues on my part. Is that a know issue?

Best regards

Patrick

DH Support
    Keymaster

Do you have a lot of hands on your opponents in zoom? If you don’t have data on an opponent, you’re not going to see a HUD.

Pablo
    Participant

I have more than 100 hands on most of them and sometimes it is shown and sometimes it isn´t. I don´t see how it shouldn´t work. That´s not a reason.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Was the 100+ hands captured on that session or did you already have those hands before you started your session?  We need more info on this, can you please send us your log so I can have our dev team check this for you.

To send log, click on the headset / support looking icon at the top right hand corner of DriveHUD. Put your name and e-mail and a message that you’re having difficulty and make sure to have the attach log button checked and the Advance log unchecked.

Pablo
    Participant

No I played in the pool for 2 weeks and I have a decent sample on the reg pool for sure.
    I will do the log thing you adviced. thanks so far!

Pablo
    Participant

Hey guys,

I followed your advice but did not receive an answer yet.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Did you make sure that you did not check “advance log” and have “attach log” checked? If you did have “advance log” checked, please try sending us your logs again.

Pablo
    Participant

Yes, I did…

DH Support
    Keymaster

You need to update to the latest build that has the zoom updates:

DriveHUD 2 Beta update – v2.0.1.6535

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu