Wrong postgresql version 9.3 vs 9.5

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Wrong postgresql version 9.3 vs 9.5

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Wrong postgresql version 9.3 vs 9.5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    braveslice
    Participant

1.       After installing driveHud and starting it, connect to database pops up, when pushing connect nothing happens

2.       In uninstall there was an option to repair installation

3.       After repair drivehud seems to start normally, however it complains that I should use version 9.5 instead of 9.3 (postgresql)

I don’t know if installation was good anayways, because when I imported pokertracker hands, I can see them, but hand replay does not work. Reinstalling the drivehud did nothing. It’s still complaining about using 9.3

DH Support
    Keymaster

You must have missed the message about choosing which port. The easiest way is go to RUN or open pgadmin from your windows. Double click on the 9.3 version of the install and see what databases are there, and what port number it’s on. Do the same for 9.5. If you have pt4 and want to keep it then when you load up drivehud, input the info you have for what pt4 is using, and then drivehud will create a new database in that version and connect.

If you need more help you can contact support and they can walk you through it a little more. It’s just an initial setup issue, you missed a screen when installing.

braveslice
    Participant

Thx, running pgadmin shows the local ports in front screen so that was easy. I had to reinstall though to get the port pop-up lol. I’m guessing I should manually change it to DriveHUD.Application.exe.config

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, you can do this, or just completely remove and then re-install and assign the port number that way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu