We are a team with 10+ members, multiple questions before transitioning from h2n

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. We are a team with 10+ members, multiple questions before transitioning from h2n

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 We are a team with 10+ members, multiple questions before transitioning from h2n

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grungepunk111
    Participant

Hello, My name is Nick, I Tried to contact the chat support, but nobody answared me.

And I Couldn’t find and e-mail to send. So I’m posting all my questions here. Hope it’s OK.

We are a team with 20+ players and at least 10 players use HAND2NOTE. But we are thinking to migrate to drivehud. So I have some important questions before the transition.

1) We only play cash game 6max and Heads UP but for PLO 5 cards, and maybe sometimes a tournament. Would it work? (as I read, yes)

2) Do we need a hand grabber/converter to play on this sites? (as I read, yes)

3) Does the drivehud works on PokerBros?

4.1) Does the drivehud works on X Poker?

4.2) Do you offer a discount or affiliate for our 10+ members?

5) Do we need emulator or something to run pppoker/suprema/etc or we can just run the “pure” app that are installed “for windows”?

Most importante questions:
    6) We have a built a HUD that fits us perfectly on hand2note with multiple very important stats, could we somehow export to drivehud? Or we have to create one by one?

7) And about our database, can we export from hand2note to drivehud?

8) As this is a test for us before we fully integrate our team to drivehud, is there a method for paying just ONE month to try? Or it is always 1 year subscription? I couldn’t find one month subscription.

9) Is the rake shown on reports? And about rakeback? (Cause hand2note doesn’t show rakeback)

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

1) Yes, drivehud support the format mentioned.

2/3/4.1) Yes, you will need DH+AHC to support this site.

4.2) We do offer discount for mass/bulk purchase, please send us a message through support on how many license you plan to purchase and our advance support can create a discount for you. For affiliate, you can create an account by clicking “affiliate” on the lower part of DH webpage.

5) For  the apps mentioned, you can use both desktop and emulator version.

6) You will have to rebuild the HUD profile in DH2. After creating the custom HUD, you can export it and sent to your other players to import to their DH2.

7) You can import H2N data to DriveHUD  for the standard hand formats(PS/ipoker/etc). Some of H2N hand history use their own format and may import the hand to DH incorrectly.

8)For DH2, I suggest using the 30 day free trial to test the software. The trial functions like our pro combo version  so its pretty easy to check if the software is fit for your team.  As for AHC, we offer a 1 month subscription, also there is a 7 day trial you can use.

9) You can add the rake/rakeback in DH2 report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu