Visualize Hand Ranges

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Visualize Hand Ranges
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    simplelessons
    Participant

It would be great if there was a way to visualize hand ranges in the standard equilab/flopzilla format and also export hand ranges by position for review.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I think I agree. Maybe if you can post a screenshot of what you mean. There are a lot more visual elements we’re planning on adding, and I’d like to make sure we’re talking about the same thing.

simplelessons
    Participant

I’d like to be able to produce the screen shot below and the text range associated with it from anywhere that hands are listed. So if I create a filter or am looking at a hands list by position, I want to be able to visualize the range of hands in that list and also export it in the standard {55+, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T8s+, 98s, 87s, 76s, ATo+, KQo} format. A use case would be to compare how my actual UTG open range differs from my ideal UTG open range.

hand range

DH Support
    Keymaster

So we have this hand chart in filters, hole cards. But I believe what you’re saying is you want this chart from a report. So if you’re in the position report, you can click on BB for example, and have a chart of all the hands from BB, and perhaps what the won/loss amounts are from each.

Because you can also do this in the equity calculator in DH as well. You can punch in any range vs any other range and export the data. I guess I need more specifics on where you’re going to pull or enter this data from in DH to fully understand any possible implementation.

simplelessons
    Participant

So the hole cards hand chart filter that is there today allows me to say “show me all the hands where I opened any of these hole card combinations” and by default it completely filled. I want the hand chart to be produced based on the actual combos that I’ve opened from a given position. What I’m looking for is to be able to identify if I’m opening too wide. I guess what I can do is create an inverse filter to my desired opening range to have it show me hole cards that I’ve opened outside of my desired opening range.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Gotcha. Yeah, that might be possible. I put the suggestion in. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu