using betonline and drive hud kicks me out

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. using betonline and drive hud kicks me out

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x using betonline and drive hud kicks me out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chris

when i load up drive hud and then run betonline it keeps kicking me out before i can get to the password page.

MArk

I am having the same problem, and it is definitely drivehud starting causing betonline to crash. Hope this gets fixed soon.

chris

Thanks for replying this is the message i get just before i get kicked out “Game Client Has Stopped Working”. It is doing the same thing for SportsBetting. I certainly hope they deal with this quickly.

Tyler

I agree, it’s happening for me as well. Thankfully I’m grinding sngs rather than cash, but for everyone who grinds cash this is probably even more frustrating. I’m sure they will update driveHUD soon, same thing happens to mods in video games on new updates.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yup. BOL updated their poker client a few hours ago. We’re looking into it.
    Any time you see a poker client update, there’s always a possibility the HUD will break on a site that doesn’t support native hand histories like Chico network. So just keep that in mind and know we issue fixes. We’ll have an update to address it.

Lacey

Wondering if there is an ETA for an update to play at Bet Online again?

Nick

These people are the slowest I’ve ever seen to update their software. It’s been a week now and BOL is still not working with DriveHud.. This is why I download the free trial, and I’m glad the poker site had an update so I could see how long it takes DriveHud to respond. So ridiculous, I won’t be spending any money on this product if it means waiting over a week every time a poker site updates their client.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Nick, we already updated the software several days ago (and it should have come up as an auto update on friday). Second, for 7+ years of putting out software, we put out updates faster than anyone and always have. And you can check the entire history of that on the 2+2 forums, where we have a written history of changes and fixes. But lastly, you don’t know what was entailed in this update. It was a lot of work, and our team spent long hours working on a proper fix. It was NOT a simple fix, where sometimes these only take a few hours to do, this was over 10k+ lines of code to update. You’re entitled to your opinion, but what you’re saying is not true in the least. And here’s the latest build:

DriveHUD – update | v.1.0.9.1305 AND beta v1.1.0.1407

Lacey

I had to uninstall and reinstall before the update worked. Thanks for the quick reply, and the quick update!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu