Use any current stat’s instruction set as template to create a new stat

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. Use any current stat’s instruction set as template to create a new stat

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 Use any current stat’s instruction set as template to create a new stat

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LL1111
    Participant

Right now, I have no idea what instructions I need to type in, in order to create a stat I want.

However, there might be a current stat in DH2 that is similar to what I want, that I can use as a template.
    Once I see that instruction set, then I can tweak the instruction set to create the stat I want.

In your create custom stat window, it would be great if we can enter a known stat in DH2 and have the instruction set appear for that known stat.
    Then I can copy/paste that instruction set into the Expression field and edit it, to the stat I want.

I think having this kind of system would make it so much easier to create a stat, without having to create a stat from scratch.

Thanks!

bjohnson
    Participant

I would like to see this also

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Noted.

In the meantime, I attached some template you can use

Attachments:
    bjohnson
    Participant

Thank you.

Rafael Pimenta
    Participant

I like it.

drivehud-2149
    Participant

@EdArguelles

you used FacingSkippedFlopCBet in your sample stats, but this stat isnt described here :

How do I create custom stats?

please keep this side up to date

LL1111
    Participant

@EdArguelles Thank You So Much for those templates!! At least I can get started with some of the custom stats I want. Much Appreciation!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu