Updated app, got kicked out of drivehud and told that my license expired. Help

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Updated app, got kicked out of drivehud and told that my license expired. Help

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Updated app, got kicked out of drivehud and told that my license expired. Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LD
    Participant

I have played over 10k hands with drivehud and love the experience thus far. Now that my license has expired I would like to renew, but I can not find my license keys on my profile. Can someone from drivehud please look up the license key attached to my email?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Did you purchase DH2 using this email and did you get it in drivehud  or ace poker solutions website?

Can you please message us your email or the name you used to purchase DH2 so we can check this for you.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

LD
    Participant

Okay, I sent a message containing my email to your account. Please keep me updated via email about your findings. Thank you for your help.

jeredmcrawford
    Participant

Same issue here.  Haven’t logged in for a couple weeks.  Login and update hits, then told my trial period is over et cet et cet.  Used this email.

I should mention that I know my license key number, but for whatever reason it doesn’t work.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

@jeredmcrawford

Your serial key should work now, please try registering again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu