Turn Bet Stat

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Turn Bet Stat

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Turn Bet Stat

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jsnake716
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I have added the turn bet “stat” into my HUD, I am getting some strange readings. I will post some of the results in screenshots below. It will list the % as over 100% but say 0 of 10 ?? I have a few scrrenshots.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

When is the last time you did a stat rebuild? If you haven’t done one lately then I suggest you see if that helps. If you have done one lately then click the support icon in DriveHUD and send your logs with a message about the issue, but don’t check advanced.

DH Support
    Keymaster

You just need to do a stats rebuild. You probably didn’t do that after the last major update. Just click on the config button in DH (upper right), and then click on stat rebuild. Do it when you’re not planning on playing right away (after a session or before bed).

jsnake716
    Participant

So, I actually tried to do or rather I did a stat rebuild. I still have the same issues. I sent a log, withut checking the box?? If you could just take a look??

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’ll have someone take a look. What version are you running of DH also? It will say in the log, but just curious. So you did do a stat rebuild for sure then?

jsnake716
    Participant

Yes, I did a stat rebuild when I updated to latest “beta” build and then I ran another one after I was advised to in this thread.

EDIT: version 1.4.5.2158

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks. I do have a developer assigned to looking into your log. I’ll update you when we know more.

jsnake716
    Participant

Is the formula for this stat- Turn Bet the same as it is for PokerTracker 4??

“Percentage of the time that a player bet the turn, given that he had a chance to do so.

Formula: Number of Times Bet on the Turn / (Number of Times Bet on the Turn + Number of Times Checked on the Turn)”

I am just trying to see if I can sort out some of my own stats, that is why I would like to know if Drive-HUD is using this formula

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s not a database issue. It was a HUD display issue. The developers fixed this and I believe it’s already included in the auto update out today. The data in your database is correct. The real time rendering of that for that stat had a divide by zero problem. You should be good now.

jsnake716
    Participant

It’s not a database issue. It was a HUD display issue. The developers fixed this and I believe it’s already included in the auto update out today. The data in your database is correct. The real time rendering of that for that stat had a divide by zero problem. You should be good now.

I just cannot tell you guys enough how amazing it is to have a support “crew” that aggressively goes after and fixes user issues. It is just awesome.

I have purchased and used other “software” not-related to poker and I have never witnessed this kind of individual help and attention. Great work and great product.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I just cannot tell you guys enough how amazing it is to have a support “crew” that aggressively goes after and fixes user issues. It is just awesome. I have purchased and used other “software” not-related to poker and I have never witnessed this kind of individual help and attention. Great work and great product.

Thanks for your support and kind words. We want ever single user to have a great experience. That’s literally the team motto at our company. So everyone works well together to try and ensure that as best we can.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu