tilt meter accuracy?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. tilt meter accuracy?

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x tilt meter accuracy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I see most tilt meters are empty which is reasonable the vast majority of the time. But the times I do see it filling it has never gone beyond 1 yellow mark. Is this working as intended? Can you share the formula for its function?

Thank you

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

It is working. I don’t know the formula off hand. I just do know that it’s mainly based on if someone losses a few pots in a row and they become more active (raising, being more aggressive), it will raise.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I kept the tilt meter on my HUD setup at BetOnline for about the first 6 months I had DriveHUD. I probably played over 150k hands during that time. It never once got above 1 bar. FreakDaddy in the 2+2 forums mentioned that he changed something at some point and it would be fixed in a future update. I never seen that update listed when downloading a new version so I never added it back to my setup. Could you please confirm that it is working properly? Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’m told it’s correct. I’m having development review the algorithm though. You’re correct, there was a change, and I did notice the % of times that the meter got high was vastly reduced.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Sounds good. I’d love to see it function as intended. Thanks for taking a look!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu