Switching between Dashboard and Tournaments

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Switching between Dashboard and Tournaments

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Switching between Dashboard and Tournaments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jsnake716
    Participant

I am wondering if this is “normal” ??

If I open my Drive-HUD, it opens to the dashboard screen or tab. Now when I click the tournament tab, it is approx. 14 seconds for it to open, opening on the results tab ( I think this is default). Now if I click on tournament tab, so I can see the latest tournaments entered it is 44 seconds before it loads. And if I leave the page and come back, I have another waiting period??

Right now I have Drive-HUD running on Windows 10 with an I5-5200 @2.20Ghz. . I am using a regular Hard drive, SATA 7200 rpm..  I guess a solid state drive would increase speed some. I am wondering if I could have something set-up wrong?? Or is the wait time just something that I need to tolerate?

Overall, I am a big fan of Drive-HUD, so I do not want to give the wrong impression. Maybe I have messed something up? I am running the latest version 1.4.4.2110, and my database is not that large under a GB. maybe 40-50 000 , hands.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Initial first load can take some time because it’s loading a ton of data. After that it will load quicker. But w/ your tournament tab, yes, that’s too slow. It mainly has to do w/ the graphing loading at the same time, so it’s something we’re to optimize, or have an option to turn off graph on initial load. Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu