Support for Boost Tables on The Spartan Poker

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Support for Boost Tables on The Spartan Poker

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Support for Boost Tables on The Spartan Poker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mohammed Saeed Arshaq

Does DriveHUD support Boost tables on Spartan Poker? If yes, then how exactly do I get it to run? Because when I play, the HUD always takes time to come on, and since fast-folding is an option on Boost tables, most of the time the HUD never shows up before the hand is over. Even the hands that I do enter, the HUD takes a really long time to come on, and the positioning of the HUDs is always off even after saving HUD position in the right place. Only Hero HUD shows up correctly, everything else is a mess. Does DriveHUD intend on fixing this issue? Because it’s been a real trouble and I haven’t been able to find any support for this yet except a thread that was posted by someone at the start of this month, and some support member said they’ll look into it but there haven’t been any updates since.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply,  DH track spartan poker boost poker format but we are still working on the HUD for this format.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu