Stopped Working With Ignition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stopped Working With Ignition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Stopped Working With Ignition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

Did Ignition start disallowing these huds? It was working before, stopped working on all my tables, and now no matter what I do, DH doesn’t even recognize that I’m on Ignition tables.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Not really sure what happened to this post so I’ll just write it again: After shutting down ignition and drivehud, closing all apps/programs, restarting the computer, and reloading everything – it worked again. That’s great, but at this point DriveHUD has been out too long to keep blaming these kinds of issues on “we’re new”. You’re not that new anymore. It’s time for things to just run smoothly.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Happened again. When I was at one table, it worked. When I started adding tables, it only recognized the first table. Restarted HUD and then it didn’t recognize any poker going on at all. Please fix.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Happened again. When I was at one table, it worked. When I started adding tables, it only recognized the first table. Restarted HUD and then it didn’t recognize any poker going on at all. Please fix.

It’s not a matter of new, not new. Drivehud was working perfectly w/ Ignition before their update a couple of weeks ago. Post update, there’s not one single third party app that is working flawlessly w/ Ignition now. And some don’t work well at all. It’s not a “fix” issue. You have to follow the guidelines that are laid out. You have to fully load a table, before loading the next. If you don’t wait, you will lose your HUD. If you’re having a lot of disconnection issues, this can sometimes cause the HUD to stop working now. We’re continuing to look for ways to restore it to how it was working before the update, but if you do follow the guidelines laid out, it will work 100% of the time.

Please read:

Ignition poker & Bovada poker updates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu