Stats move around

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stats move around

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Stats move around

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    palrio
    Participant

I play Spin N Go’s and these are short 3 player games, and eveyrtime a new one starts the HUD does not match the name. I have to keep moving it every single time and its getting annoying as hell. I even click  “save HUD position” but it stills moves around when a new spin n go starts up.

Also you guys do not have a 3# max table in order to pick my prefered seating, it goes from 2max to 4max, it completely skips 3 max.

Help please

DH Support
    Keymaster

What site is this please? It must be some new format, so we’d have to talk to development about an option to add it most likely.

palrio
    Participant

Pokerstars

DH Support
    Keymaster

It sounds like you have your preferred seating set on pokerstars or Drivehud and not both. Have you checked those settings?

How do I setup preferred seating?

palrio
    Participant

In pokerstars my preferred seating is set to the bottom one. In DriveHud there is NO preferred seating for 3max. In drivehud the only options for preffered seatings are 2max, 4max, 5max, 6max, etc etc.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, correct. There’s no setting for that on PS. I will contact development about this. For now, you can disable preferred seating on pokerstars. Open one table, position the hud correctly, and then click on the DH icon at the top of the table and save your hud position. It will load in the correct position.

I’ll make sure the 3-max is added for PS shortly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu