Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

Fold to Double Barrel %

Fold to Flop Check-Raise %

Fold to Flop Donk Bet %

Fold to Flop C-Bet IP %

Fold to Flop C-Bet OOP %

Fold to 3-Bet IP %

Fold to 3-Bet OOP %

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, noted. Ty.

Lots of more stats will be added. We’re adding new graphing this next release and hopefully can get some more stats in as well.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Sounds great. I don’t expect my suggestions to be top priority. I know the team is working very hard on some cool stuff. They are just things I’d love to see added at some point that I know would add benefit to my play and other members of the DriveHUD squad.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes of course. Don’t be shy on stats or suggestions. We note and list them all out at meetings. No suggestions goes unseen, and almost all eventually get implemented (within reason). 🙂

Deuce2High
    Participant

I’m trying to configure a HUD. Got your email as an existing user of Ignition / Chico HUD helpers.

I’m trying to create a popup but I don’t see flop/turn/river c-bet stats. I do see a general “c-bet” which I assume is for the flop as well as a turn double barrel stat but I’m not sure if that’s the same thing as turn cbet. Also I cannot put an unopened PFR (RFI) stat onto the main table. There’s only an option for PFR.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Have you watched this video? If not, it may help.

https://drivehud.com/how-to-build-a-custom-poker-hud-in-5-6-minutes/

You are correct about C-Bet referring to Flop C-Bet. I believe Double Barrel is the same as thing as Turn C-Bet.

I’m honestly not sure if there is a stat for Triple Barrel(To bet Flop, Turn, and River) or River C-Bet at this time.

The UOPFR(Unopened Preflop Raiser) stat found in DriveHUD is the same thing as RFI(Raised First In).

Here is a link to some of the definitions. Please note that not all of the stats found in DriveHUD are listed. You could probably find most of the ones that are not listed in the Two Plus Two forums or with a Google search.

https://drivehud.com/knowledgebase/what-are-the-hud-stat-definitions/

I hope this helped, but if you have any more questions feel free to ask!

-MCA

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be able to put UOPFR onto your hud stats. Are you making sure that the right amount of players and hud name are being selected when you edit and selecting that hud name from the DriveHUD icon when you are at the tables? Also make sure you are saving after editing.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’m trying to configure a HUD. Got your email as an existing user of Ignition / Chico HUD helpers. I’m trying to create a popup but I don’t see flop/turn/river c-bet stats. I do see a general “c-bet” which I assume is for the flop as well as a turn double barrel stat but I’m not sure if that’s the same thing as turn cbet. Also I cannot put an unopened PFR (RFI) stat onto the main table. There’s only an option for PFR.

Yes, c-bet if for the flop, double barrel is for turn c-bet. There’s not a a river c-bet, but there’s river agg% which I think is a generally better indicator. RFI is UO-PFR. There’s a whole definition list here:

What are the HUD stat definitions?

And if there’s a stat we don’t have you want, please add it in suggestions. We will be adding more stats here soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu