Stat Wish List 2.0

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stat Wish List 2.0
Viewing 9 posts - 25 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    sirnitsalot
    Participant

A stat for Open Limp in Any Position that is NOT the SB.

Over a small sample size, open limping is the number 1 indicator of a fish.  But Regs will open limp the Small Blind a fair amount.  So the current Limp % stat isn’t quite as helpful.  Someone who has open limped 1/10 opportunities but did it in the SB is much different than someone who did it UTG.  Currently we have Limp % from Any Position, and Limp % from each specific position.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Which ones were already listed? I’m having trouble finding them after looking over the list a few times. If you’re talking about Raise Limpers in BB% then I was hoping to see a stat specific to BB vs a SB limp since more regs are open limping in the SB these days. I see Cold Call 4 Bet by position. I was hoping to see the percentage when someone opens, a second person 3bets, and a third person 4bets. How often that third person 4bets being their overall Cold 4Bet %. How often the first or second person fold to the third person’s cold 4bet would be their Fold to Cold 4Bet %. Thanks for the new stat additions! That’s one big ass list.

The cold 4-bet stats, and bet next change after opponent bets, etc… those are covered with probe bets. I’ve added any you listed that aren’t there though.

Yeah, we intentionally tried to keep it narrow in terms of stats that were seen as most critical and build out from there. Really, you can add countless stats, but most will almost never become relevant unless you have 100k+ hand samples on opponents. Some people at very high stakes have this though. So we of course want to add as many as we can.

This plus new filter list will be very cool going forward. Thanks for your feedback.

DH Support
    Keymaster

A stat for Open Limp in Any Position that is NOT the SB. Over a small sample size, open limping is the number 1 indicator of a fish. But Regs will open limp the Small Blind a fair amount. So the current Limp % stat isn’t quite as helpful. Someone who has open limped 1/10 opportunities but did it in the SB is much different than someone who did it UTG. Currently we have Limp % from Any Position, and Limp % from each specific position.

Agreed. We’re adding several new limp stats. So instead of limp and fold to PFR, you want just limp also? That can be added.

sirnitsalot
    Participant

Agreed. We’re adding several new limp stats. So instead of limp and fold to PFR, you want just limp also? That can be added.

Yes.  That would be great.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Cool… got it. So added Limp EP%, Limp MP%, etc…

sirnitsalot
    Participant

Cool… got it. So added Limp EP%, Limp MP%, etc…

Just to clarify.  Positional Limp stats already exist.  I’m looking for a stat that is open limp in ANY position that is not the SB.  So if they open limp on the button in hand 1, and a few hands later they open limp UTG, both of those would could.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, got it. Ty.

NCNC

There are the “Saw Turn” and “Saw River” stats as “Seen Turn” and “Seen River” but there doesn’t appear to be a “Seen Flop” stat. Please add this.

Thank you.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, suggestion added. ty.

Viewing 9 posts - 25 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu