Stat Wish List 2.0

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stat Wish List 2.0
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

I just started going through the new stat list and it got me thinking about a few more I’d like to see added in the future. Thank you for adding my previous suggestions! 🙂

Please add BB/100 Hands and River Call Efficiency to the available HUD stat lists.

Isolated Limper(s) % as well as % by Position.

Position vs Position 3Bet %.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Fold to River Raise %

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks. BB/100 is already in there.

We’re still going to add more stats, and I think all of these are on the list.

Poker question though, do people really use fold to river raise or river call efficiency? I’ve never found those hopeful. Either in game or post analysis.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I am using Version 1.4.2.1990 and I am not seeing BB/100H as an available HUD stat. What stat category is it found under?

I am honestly not sure and I’d likely take your poker knowledge over my own, but I just love looking at different stats and comparing them among different players. I feel like one of my own leaks is likely my lack of bluffing on the river and I thought those stats may be helpful.

Thanks.

Patroclus513
    Participant

outside of Position vs Positions 3 bets would be good to see:

– how often someone folds to a 3bet when they are the RFI player in each position (4bets might be good too)

-Fold to Resteal would be great

-Probe Turn

– C/r as PFR on flop

– I say float (PT4 term) but float turn (bet when PFR C bet flop checks turn)

-Cbet River (triple Barrel)

DH Support
    Keymaster

outside of Position vs Positions 3 bets would be good to see: – how often someone folds to a 3bet when they are the RFI player in each position (4bets might be good too) -Fold to Resteal would be great -Probe Turn – C/r as PFR on flop – I say float (PT4 term) but float turn (bet when PFR C bet flop checks turn) -Cbet River (triple Barrel)

I thought you guys meant bb/100 in reports. It’s not in HUD stats, but that’s an easy add.  Nearly all of these we already have on our next stat list, along with a bunch of vs. Hero stats. So next wave will have several more addressed.

Keep sending suggestions though because they are always added to our list.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Yeah that’s what I meant. BB/100h and River Call Efficiency added as HUD stat selections. Thanks for getting those and the other suggestions in there. It’s cool to watch the progress as DriveHUD keeps getting better and better!

Patroclus513
    Participant

BB fold vs SB steal.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah that’s what I meant. BB/100h and River Call Efficiency added as HUD stat selections. Thanks for getting those and the other suggestions in there. It’s cool to watch the progress as DriveHUD keeps getting better and better!

I forgot that bb/100 is listed in the user graph. So if you add a graph, or a player profile icon, you’ll see bb/100 and money won/lost.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I don’t believe that is the case. I attempted adding both to my BetOnline HUD and I did not see bb/100. Maybe I’m not understanding correctly.

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, you’re right, it’s total dollars won and hands, not bb/1o0.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I would like to see Bet When Checked to % by Street. Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu