Stat Issues for BetOnline

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stat Issues for BetOnline

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Stat Issues for BetOnline

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

I could be wrong, but these seem off to me. Could you please have them checked out? Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks. Yeah, I told someone in development to double check this. It’s good timing because we’re in the middle of adding 56 new stats.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I appreciate that and I’m really looking forward to the new stats and graphs! Thank you guys for all of your hard work!

MCAChiTown
    Participant

So I read that Bets flop when X to in 3-Bet pot IP% and Bet/fold flop when PFR raiser% were addressed in a recent update. This is what they look like for me. Were we supposed to do a stat rebuild that wasn’t mentioned or is this just something that went wrong?

As for 3-Bet IP%, I’ve been asking about that one for a while and I’ve never heard back so I assume that it’s somehow right? Can you tell me the formula for that because I’m obviously not 3betting anywhere close to that often in position when given the opportunity? I would be surprised if it was over 10%. Whereas my 6.2% 3-Bet OOP stat seems more logical to me.

Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, sorry. You need to do a stats re-build to correct those stats.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I just noticed two stats that are not listed in the main dashboard stat list. They are:

Check/fold flop when 3-betting OOP

Check/fold flop when PFR OOP

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Yeah, sorry. You need to do a stats re-build to correct those stats.

OK Thanks. Will do.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

So I ran a Stat Rebuild and I assumed it may take a while. It’s been going approximately 7 hours now. I know this is likely do to the older system I use. I notice that Disk usage in Task Manager has been at 100% for most of the time. I have no other programs running besides Avast on Windows 10.

I know something was changed when writing notes with Player X-Ray so that it no longer affected Disk usage as much. Can something similar be done with stat rebuilds and if not, could a status bar or an estimated time indicator please be added? If any of that would be a big task then don’t worry about it as I plan to move my poker stuff to a newer system in the near future.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I know the stat rebuild was still going after 11 hours, but some time shortly after that we had a short power outage and I’m choosing not to restart it for the time being. My best guess with my limited knowledge on cpus is that the combination of Windows 10 on an older pc and trying to get DriveHUD to run through a database of my size is maxing out my limited Disk resources and slowing the stat rebuild process down to a crawl. Player X-Ray had a similar effect when I initially wrote all notes on my database.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I notice a similar lagging when I have my HUD on the tables due to Disk usage when multitabling with more than 8 tables open. These issues would all likely disappear with a newer system, correct?

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m not sure if the questions I asked in this thread were seen. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Sorry, I somehow missed this. Yes, the stat rebuild can take a while now since you have a large DB. A status indicator won’t really be accurate unfortunately.

Yes, a system update will help with speed for sure. We have some new reports of system lag when MT, so we’re looking into this as well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu