Stat Error with New Stat List

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Stat Error with New Stat List

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Stat Error with New Stat List

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

UO-PFR BB% appeared to be correct prior to the latest update. Now there is definitely an error.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Prior to the stat rebuild my UO-PFR BU% was around 46% and UO-PFR SB% was around 36%. They changed significantly after the stat rebuild. I do believe for every position UO-PFR % increased. Some much more than others.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Strange. I’m not sure why UO PFR BB was added. We didn’t have it for the longest time because it’s impossible to have an unopened pot in the BB.

As far as your other stats. There was an issue w/ UO pots that was addresses several builds back. So when you did the rebuild it corrected the numbers.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I always assumed UO-PFR did still count if there was limpers because that’s how DriveHUD has always recorded it since I started using DriveHUD last July. That’s why my 21% UO-PFR BB% made sense to me.

If all that is now correct I guess that is better overall in the long run. I’d like to suggest some Isolating/Raising limper stats for future stat adds.

Thanks for information and for all of the help!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, there was an issue when there was multiple limpers for some reason. I’m not sure what happened, but it’s been corrected.

jsnake716
    Participant

Strange. I’m not sure why UO PFR BB was added. We didn’t have it for the longest time because it’s impossible to have an unopened pot in the BB. As far as your other stats. There was an issue w/ UO pots that was addresses several builds back. So when you did the rebuild it corrected the numbers.

Thanks, I was thinking that STAT did not make sense, UO-PFR-BB that is. Which makes me want to ask a question about the other UO-PFR stats, are pots with limpers in front, counted ?? I can not remember if the RFI stats included or excluded hands with limpers?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Sorry, thought I responded to this. UO-PFR means there’s no limpers. So for those stats, if there’s limpers it’s not considered an unopened pot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu