Standard Deviation

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Standard Deviation
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Absox

It would be nice if, in addition to the statistics we can already view for a filtered set of hands (e.g. Total hands, total won, bb/100, vpip, pfr, etc.), we could have the standard deviation of our net won. This would give us a an idea of how high variance our play is.

There are also other summary statistics that I would like to calculate, but apparently a mass export feature is already in the works. Being able to simply export the contents of a filtered set of hands, to an excel spreadsheet would be pretty great, and definitely increase the utility of the program for me, probably more than any single other feature.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It would be nice if, in addition to the statistics we can already view for a filtered set of hands (e.g. Total hands, total won, bb/100, vpip, pfr, etc.), we could have the standard deviation of our net won. This would give us a an idea of how high variance our play is. There are also other summary statistics that I would like to calculate, but apparently a mass export feature is already in the works. Being able to simply export the contents of a filtered set of hands, to an excel spreadsheet would be pretty great, and definitely increase the utility of the program for me, probably more than any single other feature.

Yes, we plan to add std. Deviation along with a pretty cool export process that’s already been in the works. Good suggestions and we’re on it already. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu