Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ponyneck
    Participant

ACR has recently started offering Short Deck holdem.  Stars has also announced they will be offereing it soon, not sure exactly when.  Any chance DriveHud has something in the works to support Short Deck (6+)?

DH Support
    Keymaster

We already started implementing this for another site, so I’m sure it will be an easy add. Do you know if ACR’s short deck is also card removals of 2-5? And Ace is used as 5 or A?

ponyneck
    Participant

Yes. 2-5 is removed.  They actually call it “6+”.  And the Ace is high AND low. Low strait is A6789, high strait is as usual.  The only difference I’ve noticed is that 3 of a kind beats a strait.  My only exposure to Short Deck prior to ACR was watching on TV, & the only difference in hand rankings on TV was that a flush beats a full house.  ACR also has a flush beating a full house AND 3 of a kind beating a strait. Not sure if that’s normal or not, but just an observation.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we recently put this in for another site, so if ACR has added it, we’ll look into supporting it here soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Rodolfo Cerreto

Any update on this?

I’m looking for a short deck HUD on PokerStars.

Thanks

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, it’s not in yet. It’s in for BOL, WPN and Poker king. Pokerstars is next on the list.

Rodolfo Cerreto

If I get it right, PokerStar 6+ (Short deck) is now supported.

Would you mind resetting my trial so that I can try it?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

DH Support
    Keymaster

If I get it right, PokerStar 6+ (Short deck) is now supported. Would you mind resetting my trial so that I can try it? Thanks in advance and kind regards

Please e-mail support so they can look up your trial and reset it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu