seems like i must be doing something wrong (so few notes)

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. seems like i must be doing something wrong (so few notes)

Home Forums Player X-ray Support seems like i must be doing something wrong (so few notes)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tester11223344
    Participant

“You need to do the following: Go to to settings in x-ray. Click on delete all notes. click on restore default notes, and then re-run your notes list. A lot of x-ray note issues fixed in this build.”

i tried what was listed above but still very limited notes.

i can play 100 hands with some guy on ignition with over 20 showdowns and not 1 single note on him.

other times i just join a table and after 1 showdown there is a note on a guy.

had a4 in bb and guy on button limps aa and ace comes on flop i check call him down to river but no note on him for limping ace on button and betting all streets with top set.

DH Support
    Keymaster

What version of DH are you using? Because there was a version a few builds ago that created an x-ray note issue. If you click download trial above and install, you’ll have the latest version and shouldn’t have any issues.

tester11223344
    Participant

not sure where to download the newest one

i see the download trial button while i am tying this but is that going to make me down load a whole new drive hud. i am using 1.6.3.2936.

i dont know if they are like built into one another or can you paste a link where i can just like download only the player xray.

DH Support
    Keymaster

All current direct build link are in the update forum on here.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD-install.exe

Download this and install. It’s just going to update your version, it won’t effect your system unless you tell the install to wipe everything and start over.

tester11223344
    Participant

player x-ray:   1.0.0.1801

drivehud: 1.6.3.2936.

not sure when i will be able to get a chance to re-download it.

are you able to tell me if i need to re-download based on the version numbers i have running?

tester11223344
    Participant

okay i downloaded the new version from the link you sent. and reset all notes and restored default notes and then ran notes to 100% then loaded ignition back up.

same results…

a random note here and there. loads of notes on me.

but

when a guy limps utg with TT and i raise him from button and he re-raises me i call he bets flop i shove he calls… after all that no notes on him.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, if that’s the case then it’s just easier to see your note settings. Send a log from the support icon in Drivehud (upper right). Do not click send advanced log. Just keep the send log button checked (it’s default setting). Include in there an example hand or two like the one you said above in raw hand history format. So right click on the hand in question, select export and export as raw hand history.

I’ll have someone set up your system exactly as yours and run the hands. Some setting is off somewhere, but it’s hard to know w/o seeing your actual setup.

tester11223344
    Participant

sent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu