Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simplelessons
    Participant

I’m looking for Saw Flop % in the main report section under ‘Overall’ but don’t see it. I might just be missing it in the long list of options I can add. Does it exist or is there another way to get that number? The context is I created a filter for all situations where I steal preflop and I’d like to know how frequently that gets through.

ZeroScope31
    Participant

You can create a filter for that.  Make it so the filter is saw flop=yes. Apply that filter, and it will only show you the hands that you saw the flop.  From there you can look at all the stats for that filter.

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

simplelessons
    Participant

That just shows me all the hands that got to the flop when I steal. I’m interested in knowing how often I am successful when I steal as a % of how often I attempt to steal.

DH Support
    Keymaster

That just shows me all the hands that got to the flop when I steal. I’m interested in knowing how often I am successful when I steal as a % of how often I attempt to steal.

You can create a filter that has steal=yes, and saw flop=yes. You’ll see your total times it wasn’t successful. Then just click the X to remove the saw flop and you’ll see your total steal attempts. But we can add a steal success% at some point. Those kinds of stats seem pretty consistent for most people, so we didn’t really give it high priority. I can put a request in for it though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu