Request for Courchevel (hi/lo) to be added

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. Request for Courchevel (hi/lo) to be added

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 Request for Courchevel (hi/lo) to be added

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jypoquer
    Participant

When it comes to PokerStars, 50% of my volume is playing Courchevel hi/lo cash, sng’s & MTT’s. And I just wish DH can supported it soon. Because when i see DH beautiful and USEFULL HUD pop for 5c-plo hi/lo its simply glorious, yet makes me feel disappointed Courchevel isn’t part of the games.

Around three years ago I asked PokerTracker if they had the intention of adding 5c Omaha games and the responded with a firm NO, zero intentions. I was heart broken, but at least i knew there was no hope. And when DH started supporting 5cPLO(8) games, it got me really excited and hopeful that Courchevel was next. A long time was gone by and so support for it.

So my questions is: is there the intention of adding it any time soon? If the answer is a firm no, that’s cool. I won’t leave DH regardless. But it would be nice to simply know.

*I understand there isn’t much demand for this game. I search the forum + twoplustwo and nothing.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion.  Please send us a message through support and attach a HH of this game type so our dev can check if we can add this in future update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu