Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Charles

Hello, your software seems real slick and I like it but I was playing on bet online. I was winning a lot and often and then a downswing came my way and I lost $1500. Using your software I found out that I was getting 1 and 2 outed consistently and not 10% or 20% of the time but more than 65% of the time. This is disturbing and shows to me (even though its a very small sample size technically) that they are definitely rigged. i was curious if I could request a refund of your software. I don’t have a problem with it but I am quitting online poker. I have played poker for over 10 years and stayed positive on my aggregate playing in tucson, vegas, florida, st louis, all over the country and I’ve never had this many bad beats in a row. This is beyond variance, you guys should have warnd me that their site is not legit when i bought your software.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’m very sorry you went on a bad run. Extreme variance can happen in small samples, and betonline is not a rigged site. Lots of people say this about every single online poker site. It’s just simply not true. They don’t have anything to really gain by taking small amounts from people. They benefit much more by having a fair system. We don’t offer refunds on used licenses. I’d recommend taking a good break and using drivehud to analyze your play and look at spots where perhaps you didn’t play ideally. Use that loss as a learning tool. I wish you luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu