Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    krcmdc
    Participant

3 things…

1) A question: Let’s say it’s the first hand of a 6 handed sng. First hand, 10/20 blinds and 2000 chips to make the math easy, but no hud yet. And on that first hand I fold utg, and the other 5 players all go all-in. At the conclusion of this hand, my hud will come up. On my hud I will see that all 5 opponents have VPIP’ed, all 6 people have played exactly 1 hand. Also on my hud, I will see that 4 people lost 2000 chips, and 1 person won 8000 chips. I see all of these stats as they were at the conclusion of that first hand. Except for BBs, that stat will inform me that all 6 players have 100bb’s. Every stat, that I am aware of, will display on the second hand as it was concluded on the first hand, except for BBs, as it will display as the previous hand began, rather than finished. Why is this? Why can’t I see “BBs” displayed as they were when the previous hand concluded?

2) A request: The “graph” under the tournament tab has the vertical options of “Currency, Chips, BB”, and the horizontal options of “Year, Month, Week”. Would it be possible to include “tournaments” as a horizontal option? Basically for all the same reasons “hands” is offered as a horizontal option on the cash graph along with those same time frame options.

3) Another request: cEV per tournament stat. You already offer the option to display “All in EV” in “Chips” on the graph, now if only that resulting number could be divided by the number of tournaments played, and shown somewhere on the interface, that would be awesome.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I assume you’re playing on ACR? The BB count update depends on the site. ACR changed some things, and I know development is looking at this. On a few sites, the BB count is only available at the start of the hand, so if someone is involved in a hand, it won’t show the update until the following hand. Any ways, it’s something we’re looking at since their update.

Your other suggestions are noted. Thank you.

krcmdc
    Participant

No, I’m actually playing jackpots on Ignition/Bovada.

I’m not asking for an updated BB count during a hand, just an accurate BB count at the start of the hand.

When my HUD updates from one hand to the next, the BB count always displays the number of BB’s someone had at the beginning of the previous hand, ignoring everything that actually happened in that previous hand. As mentioned in my example, the HUD comes up on Hand #2, and displays the BB counts as they were at the beginning of hand #1, ignoring everything that happened during hand #1.

It’s not just the first hand, it is always this way. After the 16th hand is played, when the 17th hand is dealt, the HUD display will update, and show everything as it has happened through and including the actions of the 16th hand, except for the BBs, this will display the BB counts as they were at the start of the 16th hand, rather than as they were at the conclusion of the 16th hand.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, I understood your question. I don’t think it’s possible on Ignition. the dev team has explained why this is on that site, but I don’t want to explain it incorrectly. It has something to do w/ the data is not sent until the following hand. I’ll get a more completely explanation, but basically on that site, if the player was in a hand, the BB count won’t update until the following hand.

krcmdc
    Participant

I don’t see how it can impossible, when all the information that you need is there, in the hud, accurately updated, at the start of each hand. The hud knows how much each player has won or lost since the tournament began. The hud knows the starting stack size. It’s just a matter of putting those 2 numbers together and dividing by the amount of the big blind. I understand that this will pose an issue on the first hand immediately following an increase in blinds, but other than that, I don’t get why it would be impossible. But thanks, I look forward to the explanation.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I think I misunderstood, and there’s some disagreement in staff about BB updates. I guess live in real time, Ignition can’t be updated. But at the start of the next hand it can be. It’s something they will put in.

krcmdc
    Participant

Excellent, and thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu