PS HUD stopped

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. PS HUD stopped

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x PS HUD stopped

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Yellowbikems
    Participant

HUD stopped loading on Pokerstars after todays update. Tried restarting both apps and the computer too. It seems to be tracking my hands correctly just the HUD is missing.

I’m also getting 0xc000142 when clicking the buttons on the top of the support dialog. Don’t know if it’s related cause I haven’t used them before.

DH Support
    Keymaster

The update didn’t effect Drivehud. Can you check to see if this file still exists for you. Perhaps your virus scanner or something deleted it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\DriveHUD\drivehud.hud

Yellowbikems
    Participant

No. It seems to be missing.

DH Support
    Keymaster

No. It seems to be missing.

Your virus scanner deleted it. I’ve seen this a couple of times. Do you know what you’re using? Crazy because we have an authentication certificate w/ every major virus scanner.

So just make sure pokerstars is closed and drivehud. Temp turn off your virus scanner, and then just re-download and install drivehud and you should be fine.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD-install.exe

Double check after install that the file is there.

Yellowbikems
    Participant

I’m currently using Kaspersky.

Yellowbikems
    Participant

Wandering, should I disable Kaspersky before the next updates. I had a similar issue when I used the trial version.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Wandering, should I disable Kaspersky before the next updates. I had a similar issue when I used the trial version.

Easier and recommended thing to do is just add an exclusion for DriveHUD. I think this article explains how to do that if you don’t know how to:

https://support.kaspersky.com/12160

Yellowbikems
    Participant

Tried “Repair”, “Uninstall” and “Uninstall” with  “Remove all the player’s and database data” followed by a fresh new installation while my antivirus was paused but had no success, the file drivehud.hud is still missing and my HUD not load on PokerStars.

But was wondering through the logs and find this block repeated many times at drivehud.log:

[code]

2017-09-28 21:59:25,122 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting into process “PokerStars”
    2017-09-28 21:59:25,627 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting of processes “PokerStars” failed. [PokerStarsZoom]
    System.Exception: Code executed properly, but unable to get an appropriate module handle, possible Win32Exception —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The operation completed successfully
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at QYx4FAmBEA10pVxcMu.kqbpoeb9NTJ7LN4W7e.xK2ynGiZv1()
    at QYx4FAmBEA10pVxcMu.kqbpoeb9NTJ7LN4W7e.GjFyoLhUhI()
    2017-09-28 21:59:30,640 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting into process “PokerStars”
    2017-09-28 21:59:31,118 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting of processes “PokerStars” failed. [PokerStarsZoom]
    System.Exception: Code executed properly, but unable to get an appropriate module handle, possible Win32Exception —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The operation completed successfully
    2017-09-28 21:59:36,120 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting into process “PokerStars”
    2017-09-28 21:59:36,592 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – Injecting of processes “PokerStars” failed. [PokerStarsZoom]
    2017-09-28 21:59:36,593 [7] eFkSe5gMFbbhZn92qLS.NWZNtqguES5M17IQSFy – The limit of injecting into “PokerStars” attempts has been reached. Put catcher to sleep. [PokerStarsZoom]

[/code]

Don’t know if it helps 🙂

DH Support
    Keymaster

The error is about zoom. It’s not relevant. So you didn’t add an exception you just temp turned Kasparskey off correct?

Can you click on the support icon at the top right of DH, send a message and click – send advanced log button. We’ll take a look. It will take longer to guess than just seeing the log.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu