Postflop Notes

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Postflop Notes

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Postflop Notes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m not seeing any postflop notes being written. I’ve never changed the selected default notes. Am I missing something?

DH Support
    Keymaster

In settings in x-ray, is enable auto notes checked?

MCAChiTown
    Participant

It is not and I’ve never had it enabled. My reasoning for this is my system is older and I wasn’t sure if it would use up more of my precious few remaining resources while playing. I figured it would just write them when I do my weekly run to write the previous week’s notes. I always select to Write All Notes.

Are postflop notes only able to be written in real time?

DH Support
    Keymaster

It is not and I’ve never had it enabled. My reasoning for this is my system is older and I wasn’t sure if it would use up more of my precious few remaining resources while playing. I figured it would just write them when I do my weekly run to write the previous week’s notes. I always select to Write All Notes. Are postflop notes only able to be written in real time?

No, they can be written without if being enabled if you’re manually writing them. How do you know new ones aren’t being written? If you send your log to support we can take a look at your x-ray notes and see what’s going on.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I have no postflop notes when I hover over the Player X-Ray icon on my hud. They also are not there when I click the icon and select to Edit Notes. Every note I have on every player, even players I have 100k+ hands on, are all preflop notes. I’ll send a log when I get a chance.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks. We’ll take a look.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Conversely, I’m getting all sorts of pre and post flop notes written for hero even though I have it set so notes are not taken on hero. It’s irritating to have this huge box of text pop up with my own notes when I’m trying to multitable. It’s easy to hover over it by accident. I’d definitely like to be able to access these notes somewhere, I just don’t want to see my own notes on the HUD in game.

Related: Villain’s notebox doesn’t stay open long enough when I hover over his X. I need more than a couple of seconds to read and interpret that information on the fly.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Conversely, I’m getting all sorts of pre and post flop notes written for hero even though I have it set so notes are not taken on hero. It’s irritating to have this huge box of text pop up with my own notes when I’m trying to multitable. It’s easy to hover over it by accident. I’d definitely like to be able to access these notes somewhere, I just don’t want to see my own notes on the HUD in game.

Related: Villain’s notebox doesn’t stay open long enough when I hover over his X. I need more than a couple of seconds to read and interpret that information on the fly.

There’s an option in x-ray settings to turn off notes for hero. But if they are already written you’ll have to manually delete them.

As far as the hover, funny you mention that because they made a change to that a couple of days ago to hover longer. So that will be added in the next build.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response and very nice to hear. One other thing I just noticed: There are times that Xray is recording inaccurate notes. Most recent example was where villain didn’t fold to a turn bluff bet and xray says that he did. I’ve seen a few other occasions where it said villain folded hands after raising xx% of stack, where they hadn’t folded at all. Please look into this.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we’re aware of this, and an update is going out today. Thanks for posting though.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Things are much improved as far as XRay goes and I’ve been quite vocal about that elsewhere. One thing, though: You need to work on having Xray identify legitimately good check raises. At least enter in the board where they check raised the turn, for example. Right now, it’s simply saying that they raised flop or turn cbet with air, when the reality is that they raised it with the NFD. We need to know that.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Currently, if a note says it’s w/ air, it will NOT include flush draws. You can click on the note, and look at the hand values and it will list w/ the property of those notes are. If straight or flush draws are present, it does not qualify as air.

The great thing about player x-ray is you can create any kind of note you want. If there something more specific you want to make, anything is possible w/ the note creation process. You should give it a try.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu