Possible bug?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Possible bug?

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Possible bug?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nice2cu
    Participant

So the autohand that i created is :unopened PFR,raise size is: 2bb position is EP ,text is 2bb EP ,when the note is made ,i should see 2bb EP [aa,kk,qq],most of the times i do but sometimes i only see “2bb EP” and nothing after.Please note “went to showdown” is checked.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’m guessing that the hand went to showdown, but hole cards will still not shown, which can happen if user doesn’t need to show. In that case the note would appear w/o hole cards. We can check if you want to send your log, but I’m guessing that’s what happened because I haven’t seen any bugs around this to date, and it’s a pretty common scenario.

nice2cu
    Participant

I’ll make a log from now on,just in case.Is there any way to get around this maybe add something to the autonote so i won’t see it the empty ones?

As far as i know ,on betonline the villan hand is shown in hand replayer even if haves automuck on.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Send a log through the support icon in drivehud. We can have someone check just in case it had a known card and it wasn’t recorded. That’s the only way to know for sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu