Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    krcmdc
    Participant

Playing on Ignition, is it possible to filter a specific situation, then go into the population tab, and somehow, somewhere see a heat map of villains entire range, gathered from the hand histories showing all hole cards?

For instance, I create a filter where I rfi from the BU, villain 3bets from the SB, and BB villain cold calls. I’d like to see a heat map of every BB cold call in this situation so that I can see the exact ranges/frequencies that I’m facing from the population in these anonymous games.

Is this currently possible? If not, could it ever be possible?

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, it’s not possible. BUT… we have some really cool new features that are in development right now that will essentially accomplish this. I think you’ll really like it as it will be super easy to research ranges and get different graphical views on them and stats.

krcmdc
    Participant

Excellent, looking forward to it. As always, you guys never fail to deliver.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks, I’ll let the team know your comments.

There’s a lot of cool new stuff that is in the works right now. Integrated LB2, range explorer, and other things I can’t announce yet. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu