Pop Ups for actions to take based on the notes on player

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Pop Ups for actions to take based on the notes on player

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Pop Ups for actions to take based on the notes on player

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AspiringPokerPro
    Participant

I am wondering if it would be possible to add pop ups to your program.  I.e.  lets say it is your turn.  You 2bet and a player in the blinds three bets you.  I think it would be a cool feature to have a POP UP say for instance “Hey this player three bets light from the blinds maybe you should call or 4 bet him more.”  Or something like this.  It should happen when that player does something that might be of use in the notes and it should pop up over that player HUD.  Would this be possible?  I mean as it is now most of the time never use the info…. 1. because I forget to look 2. because I have limited time to make a decision.

Just thought it would be a cool feature to add to your program.

Aspiring Poker Professional
    CoffeeNPoker
    Participant

I dont think they will add that feature because the software was designed to help you track and analyse your game. It was not meant to tell you what to do or what action to take in the poker table.

Dennis Steele

I understand what you are saying.  But lets say it is turn to make a play and you hover over the notes and you notice that this opponent is 3 betting light from the blinds.  So you decide to 4bet instead of fold because of the note.  How is this not influencing how you play?  All I am saying is it might be a cool feature to have a pop up that just says hey this is a red flag.  Same thing as the little tags that show up in DriveHUD right?  The tags that say OD, WTE, etc.  I don’t see how this is any different.  I just think it would be a good feature.

AspiringPokerPro
    Participant

I understand what you are saying.  But lets say it is your turn to make a play and you hover over the notes and you notice that this opponent is 3 betting light from the blinds.  So you decide to 4bet instead of fold because of the note.  How is this not influencing how you play?  All I am saying is it might be a cool feature to have a pop up that just says hey this is a red flag.  Same thing as the little tags that show up in DriveHUD right?  The tags that say OD, WTE, etc.  I don’t see how this is any different.  I just think it would be a good feature.

Aspiring Poker Professional
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu