pokerrr 2- plo 5 card

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. pokerrr 2- plo 5 card

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 pokerrr 2- plo 5 card

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    icybryce
    Participant

I’m trying to get drivehud to work for 5 card plo games on pokerrr 2. Is this supported?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Yes, Holdem, PLO, PLO5 is supported. Make sure you have DH2 open first, have pokerrrr2 and the emulator you use enabled in the internal AHC.

If you are still having this issue, please send your log to support by clicking the support/headset icon on the upper right, Put your name and e-mail and a message that you’re having difficulty and make sure to have the attach log button checked and the Advance log unchecked.

soxinseven04
    Participant

I am having trouble as well. I’ve sent several messages to support with logs over the past two weeks with no response.

DH Support
    Keymaster

If you sent advanced logs, those go directly to development, not to support. That’s why it says not to send them unless you’re requested to do so. Otherwise, all support tix are always answered within a few hours.

I know right now, there’s a pokerrr2 fix in place that development is waiting for feedback from customers on. There was a discussion about this today, because they are talking about doing an auto update w/ this fix. But if you want you can email from the support page above, and just send a message so someone can check on your tix for you.

soxinseven04
    Participant

I’ve sent multiple messages to support with no response. I can’t try the latest update because the AHC trial expired.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

I just checked our backend and can confirm that we replied to all your email but did not get a reply back. Can you please check your spam folder.

For your AHC trial, please message us though our support page or in DH2 with the email you used to so we can extend the trial for you.

soxinseven04
    Participant

Nothing in the spam folder, I’ve been checking.

soxinseven04
    Participant

Message sent to support again.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

replied, check your inbox/spam folder.

soxinseven04
    Participant

nothing

soxinseven04
    Participant

I get the automated e-mail when I reply to this thread, so I know you have my correct address

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Glad we got it working. not really sure why you are not getting our replies though your other email, I’ll have it checked. If any issue happens, for now, please message us though your gmail email.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu