Player Xray Trial

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Player Xray Trial

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Player Xray Trial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

I have the holdem pro edition of DriveHUD and have registered for the Player XRay trial as of yesterday. Thus far, I love it. Let me ask: What am I going to get if I purchase it for $15/mo. that I’m not getting in the free trial?

Also, rather than create a new thread: As said, I have the Holdem Pro version of DH. Will I have to purchase this annually or do I own the product “lifetime”? I see $9.99 for “each additional year” but I’m not sure if this is up to date, nor am I sure of when I’ll have to renew. I don’t remember the original purchase date.

Thanks

DH Support
    Keymaster

I have the holdem pro edition of DriveHUD and have registered for the Player XRay trial as of yesterday. Thus far, I love it. Let me ask: What am I going to get if I purchase it for $15/mo. that I’m not getting in the free trial? Also, rather than create a new thread: As said, I have the Holdem Pro version of DH. Will I have to purchase this annually or do I own the product “lifetime”? I see $9.99 for “each additional year” but I’m not sure if this is up to date, nor am I sure of when I’ll have to renew. I don’t remember the original purchase date. Thanks

The trial is fully functional, so the only difference with the registered version is that you’ll be able to continue to use it.

As far as drivehud renewal, your initial purchase includes a 1 year license. Each additional year is $9.99 and all of this includes all updates, new features, etc… and supports continued development.

You can login to your account at any time and view what you purchased, when you did, and your license info from the customer portal (located on the support page). The link is here below:

https://drivehud.com/index.php?route=account/login

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. All of the information you’ve provided sounds good to me. Player Xray is indeed cutting edge stuff and I’m already spreading the word about it. You definitely have a winning product here and I’m excited to see what else you have in store for the future of DriveHUD.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for getting back to me. All of the information you’ve provided sounds good to me. Player Xray is indeed cutting edge stuff and I’m already spreading the word about it. You definitely have a winning product here and I’m excited to see what else you have in store for the future of DriveHUD.

Great, and thanks for the feedback. We love what we’re doing, so the more the word gets out, the more people we can continue to bring in to help develop and advance DriveHUD and it’s apps. We greatly appreciate any word of mouth!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu