Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hello DriveHUD team,

First let me thank you for the large new stat list added to DriveHUD! While browsing the new stats and grinding a few sessions I’ve come across a few things I’d like to bring to your attention.

1. Cold Call 3-Bet and 4-Bet stats seem to be off. Prior to the new stat list the average I’d see was between 15-30% for each. Now I’m seeing a single digit number for Cold Call 3-Bet% and 0% for Cold Call 4-Bet%.

2. I know the formulas for Double and Triple Barrel and Turn and River C-Bet were recently adjusted. I think this is causing an issue with the One and Done bumper sticker. I’m seeing players with higher than average double barrel stats being given this bumper sticker. My parameters  are set for people who double barrel 45% or less and yet I’m seeing people with a 55%+ double barrel stat with this bumper sticker.

3. There are two instances of 4-Bet vs Blind 3-Bet% and of Limp Re-raise% in the dashboard stat list. One of the Limp Re-raise% has a different percentage than the other.

4. I’ve meant to ask this before. I know it was a question I had prior to the new stat additions. I think there may be an odd formula in the Bet River on BX Line% stat. It seems a bit low. Shouldn’t these two stats be totaling to 100%? If not, then what other possibility is there on a BX line?

5. There is a Call 4-Bet% and Cold call 4-Bet% by position. The Cold call 4-Bet% position reads 0% at each position.

Please have the team take a look at these stats when they have a chance. Thanks!

Kind Regards

-MCA

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks. It’s strange because we did change cold call post new stat update. I did a quick check and my numbers look ok. Not sure about cold call 4-bet though because I never do that (shows zero too). I assume you have the absolute latest version correct? Or which version is this exactly?

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I am using version .2667 which I downloaded earlier this week. I then ran a stat rebuild that same day which told me it completed successfully. If it looks correct on your end then perhaps it is an issue with something in my database. Should I send my logs in?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Cold call 3-bet and 4-bet look correct. We checked them again today. I don’t think it’s something with your database. There was an issue before you updated w/ some cold call situation where a limp was involved. But how often do you think you’re cold calling 3-bets or 4-bets? There was an issue w/ the bumper sticker because of a change to double and triple barrel stats. I was told they fixed that today, ty. I’d run a filter where you’re facing a spot to see if you can call a cold 4-bet and see if there’s any hands that come up. The easiest way to do this is click create filter -> in standard filters scroll down to pre-flop action facing hero. De-select everything except 4-bet. Then on the right hand side under filter list click VPIP (green), and apply that filter. If you have any hands, then we can look at your DB.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Perhaps the Cold Call 3-Bet stat formula was changed to how often it’s happening overall in every hand. Previously the percentage seemed to reflect how often you’d call after being 3-Bet which I assume would be somewhere in the 25-35% average range that was shown previously. That previous formula seems a lot more useful to me than the percentage for the times it happens in every hand. You can see a similar formula being applied for the positional 4Bet calling stats in the screenshot above.

As I set that filter and set hands shown to all DriveHUD shut down. So that’s odd. I relaunched DriveHUD and I’m seeing only 3 instances which all happened between late October and early November. Yes, I have cold called 4-bets a lot more than is being shown. I will do it most often when I have position like BB vs SB 4-Bet or BTN vs CO 4-Bet. My guess is that the formula issue I described with 3-Bet cold calling above is also happening with 4-Bet cold calling. The new formula may be taking into account every hand for the percentage instead of just the percentage when you faced a 4-Bet.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Perhaps the Cold Call 3-Bet stat formula was changed to how often it’s happening overall in every hand. Previously the percentage seemed to reflect how often you’d call after being 3-Bet which I assume would be somewhere in the 25-35% average range that was shown previously. That previous formula seems a lot more useful to me than the percentage for the times it happens in every hand. You can see a similar formula being applied for the positional 4Bet calling stats in the screenshot above. As I set that filter and set hands shown to all DriveHUD shut down. So that’s odd. I relaunched DriveHUD and I’m seeing only 3 instances which all happened between late October and early November. Yes, I have cold called 4-bets a lot more than is being shown. I will do it most often when I have position like BB vs SB 4-Bet or BTN vs CO 4-Bet. My guess is that the formula issue I described with 3-Bet cold calling above is also happening with 4-Bet cold calling. The new formula may be taking into account every hand for the percentage instead of just the percentage when you faced a 4-Bet.

The formula is fine. I don’t think you’re understanding what cold call of a 3-bet or 4-bet is. It’s just happening when someone raised, someone 3-bet, and now you called. Same with 4-bet. Based on what you’re saying above, it doesn’t sound like we’re talking about the same thing. I’d assume you probably don’t do either of those things very often.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Now I understand the confusion. Previously I was using those stats in place of a Call 3bet or Call 4bet stat. The formula was certainly different prior to the new stats and seemed close enough to a realistic percentage that I never questioned it. Many 3bet call and 4bet call hands even registered in those heat maps.

I don’t believe there is or was a 4Bet Call %. I guess this made me think you guys just had a different definition where you were calling a 3bet or 4bet call a cold call. If it was a near single digit percentage in the past I definitely wouldn’t have thought it to be correct for what I thought the stats were.

Thank you clearing up my confusion and for fixing the formula on those two stats! I feel like a complete bozo for not realizing this much sooner.

Now that I look I’m seeing a Call 4Bet IP and a Call 4Bet OOP stat, but not seeing a Call 4Bet stat. I don’t see a Call 3Bet IP or Call 3Bet OOP stat. Could we please get those 3 stats in the suggestion box? Thanks!

MCAChiTown
    Participant

So I went to swap out the stats on my HUD only to realize 3-Bet Call % isn’t listed in the available HUD stats even though it is on the dashboard list. This is probably another reason why when I first made my HUD I assumed the cold call stats must actually be the call stats since neither 3bet call % nor 4bet call % was available in the HUD list. Could you please add the 3-Bet Call % stat to the HUD stat list when you get a chance? Thanks.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Could you also move the two Check/Fold stats that are available in the HUD stats to the Dashboard list? Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes… bingo. And yes, we actually had all of those, and for some reason they didn’t go into the development list. I show that these are completed, but not in DH and I don’t know why. I’ll find out though and make sure they are in on next build. But yeah, fold to 3-bet is really the same as call 3-bet, just the opposite number.  I’m glad you figured it out… and you’re not a clown, or bozo ;).

Call 3 Bet
    Call 3 Bet IP
    Call 3 Bet OOP
    Call 3 Bet EP
    Call 3 Bet MP
    Call 3 Bet CO
    Call 3 Bet BTN
    Call 3 Bet SB
    Call 3 Bet BB
    Call 4 Bet

MCAChiTown
    Participant

🙂 That’s great news. Thank you!

I actually don’t look at the call percentages in session as much as I like to look at the types of hands they like to call with in the heat maps for the calling stats.

Are you sure call and fold are the exact opposites? Doesn’t a raise such as a 4bet affect both the percentages of folding and calling?

Well my 2+2 avatar is a clown, but Pennywise is a little bit different than Bozo was. 😀

Enjoy your weekend! Mine looks like sub-zero temps. 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu